Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You sir, are an absolute DUCK!

So I am going to use some harsh words in the next few sentences after which I am going to post a comment that was left regarding our post from last night.
Some tool of a person who is quite possibly the biggest dirt monkey I've ever met left some anonymous post on the comments section (I have since deleted it) but seriously!?! Who are you and how pathetic are you that you go in and personally write some of these comments, after which, I might add, you then act like you know me and that we're some how buddies. Best part is that obviously he's a retard and a tool b/c he refers to school (something that is never posted in my blog) and then he goes on to leave some post about some UK website reuniting people (cause I know SOOOOO many people in the UK). WOW! Some people... Thanks Buddy!

Blogger Reuniting Friends said...

Great post buddy ....Really the school days are the best days of life...The content of the post was really nice...we are trying to reunite school friends through our website to share their fond memo

BTW-I'm glad that he likes the "content of my post" too bad I can't say the same for him!

Chris

No comments: