Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Three things in common

Work, Sleep, Church. All are things that consume way more time than I would like to admit. Now I know that many of you would like to argue that sleeping is time well spent. I would disagree. If I could come up with a way to sleep even less than I already do (around 5-6 hours a night), I would be in heaven. I could do more of what I want and yet still get my "beauty sleep." So the reason I bring this up is that I am starting to really feel the grind. The callings at church are eating at me, the work load is trying to bury me and to top it all off, at the end of a long exhausting day I have to go to bed. The way I  see it, if I could instead spend 1/2 an hour with Lish getting ready for bed and then I could get more work done or even play some games then I would be a more balanced person... ahh if only. 
In the mean time if anyone knows a way to balance more things on a plate lemme know how. I'm dying to do whatever else I can.

Chris

1 comment:

Schultzoo said...

I wish that I had the answer. Let me know if you find it. I totally sympathize with you. Hang in there, it will all be worth it. When it is over, you might actually get to enjoy California and your wife. :)