Friday, January 30, 2009

For your misbehaviour you get...

THE DRILL!
Yup so Lish and I are finally getting around to doing all that dental stuff that should have been done years ago. As a result we both have fillings to deal with (Alicia's first ones ever), amongst the simple fact that dentists just are unpleasant. I don't like the taste of latex, thanks anyway though. So I'd rather you NOT keep sticking your glove in my mouth, or at least put the mint wax on first so I don't have to think about lab all the time that you're torturing me. Cause lemme tell you something, if you think going to the dentist is bad enough, try having to endure that while being comstantly reminded that you're going to work in about an hour's time. Uggh.
Oh well it's mostly done so maybe for the next 6 months I can sleep at night... maybe.

No comments: