Friday, January 9, 2009

Lack of desire

So I'm in dire grounds here. I found out today that my project (at least a part) isn't working right. Hmm seems bad. Real problem here is that I just don't care today. Yeah it's a Friday at 3:45 and I figured out that I should be in all weekend working on solutions. Instead I'm trying to figure out where I can surf this weekend. I may be seriously screwed if I can't get my lack of motivation figured out by next Monday. That means I have 2 1/2 days to figure out how to get the ganas to fix my problem. Hmmm.... could be a REALLY long weekend of inner thoughts and outer pains. In the mean time I have planned to play videogames and let Lish rest since she's been sick for the last week. Anyone feeling bored and want to play?

Chris

2 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Dave does! Or at least, I'm pretty sure he does. He's actually home at night and on the weekends now - I don't think he knows what to do with himself :)

Anonymous said...

Love too. Gimme a call when its a good time.