Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pretty sure I had more posts than this....

I could have sworn that in the last two weeks I'd posted. Well in my mind I did. So I'm not gonna talk about the whole car situation, I figure Alicia would/could cover that. I'll talk about the non-exciting, like friendly get-togethers. So the long story-short is when we lived in Logan we never knew a quiet weekend because we always invited everyone over. It was great- nothing better than me (Chris) ruining the solemn evening of Sunday by scoring crazy points in Quiddler spelling Sex Toys. Hey it's not my fault that every time I get the same three letters in my hand. So fast-forwarding to present- it's been a long time since we've had so many things going on with people that we don't get "down time." In fact, I can't remember the last time we got together with people so frequently. Now this sounds weird like a pity party, or some sort of heartfelt post of times past, or neat intervention now- it's not. It is a post of me observing that hey I remember how it was, and now it's kinda happening again. That's all. We've been to Brian and Erin's a couple times, Jeff and Kate's, became jealous of the Foster's place, finally got to see the Cook's house, had a slightly over-done RockBand party- who knew that 14 was too many for our apartment? It's been great. Now, however is the downside- I'm tired, and my house is a mess again. Oh well, it's worth it. Now if you're reading this in UT or ID: think back on any Sunday night you randomly showed up at the Townhouse and just start laughing, cause you know something funny will come to mind. If you're reading this is San Diego: think of the fact that Brady absolutely wanted to play, "Don't Fear the Reaper." Wow I never would have pegged Brady as a BOC fan- just goes to show you they're everywhere. On second thought maybe Brady just had a fever and every knows the only cure is, "More Cowbell."

No comments: