Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just can't get enough, just can't get enough

This was supposed to be the spot that I was gonna post pix and such from one of the RockBand/chaos parties we've had recently. Too bad that isn't gonna happen anytime soon. In the mean time I'll just tell you what addicted means- addicted is when Alicia is jonesing to play a game. Period. Anything that can make Alicia turn on the Xbox is pretty addictive, plus on top of that she gets the mic and instruments out. I love my wife, I hope she doesn't think this is meant to tease her, I'm just observing how addictive RockBand is some days. Oh, and on a good note we have opened up all of the songs so that means I can get my "Learn to Fly," fix anytime I want. So on a different note, I should inform everyone that the car woes continue. Hopefully we'll get it all fixed sooner or later. Oh yeah, and I am trying to figure out how to balance life, because now that Alicia has been recalled into RS, and suddenly I am doing more bishopric stuff than ever, I think I'm gonna lose it- oh yeah and we're still training for the Ride the Rockies bike ride this summer. Anywho- later. Yeah and maybe I'll get some pictures up someday.

No comments: