Monday, February 25, 2008

The Happiest (?) place on Earth

Ahh yes Disneyland. I know it was a week ago we went but I finally decided- cause I guess Lish won't- to talk about all the joys and entertainment that can be had. For those of you who may not know Alicia and I are Disneyland Addicts. The Rides? Yup. The Freaks? Yup. The Costumed Characters? Yup. Parades? Yup. Mickey pretzels (esp the jalapeno cheese filled ones- the cream cheese aren't bad either)? Yup. Hot Chocolate in a mug to end it all? Yup. We could live there if they'd let us. So anyway back to the case at hand. It was 11:00 AM the park and only been open for a couple hours when we stumble across this:


WOW!?!? Really- it's only 11:00 AM. And this guy was OUT! I walked up nice and close to snap this. There were people all around, food being served 10 yards from this guy, heck this is outside a store and across from 3 rides, and a huge children's attraction. So my only 2 questions are this?

1) HOW? How do you stay asleep like that?

2) WHY? What on Earth has led you to this point?

4 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

i'm laughing so hard i just wake my colicky baby up!

Anonymous said...

Chris... need I remind you how well and how quickly I get to sleep? ;)

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

I feel like that this week. The newborn offers new and impressive levels of sleep deprivation... In short, I understand how that can happen.

Never been to Disneyland. Perhaps I'll give it a try sometime.

Anonymous said...

You don't have kids yet Chris...

Random bit of trivia, that window he is sleeping below (advertising tatooing & banjo lessons) is dedicated to Harper Goff, the guy who designed the sumbarine for Disney's 20,000 Leagues and an accomplished banjo player. Ah, the weird things you pick up doing online research...