Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Little Help from Our Friends...

I'd like to shout out to all who take the time to read and send us/me feedback on the blog- it's the only way that I can convince Lish to keep posting to it. As a New Years resolution I intend to try and post a ramble at least once a week- usually it will resemble a rant (just on a smaller scale). Sometimes I'll post up what I'm playing in the Video Game realm...OR I may even post up a bit of my research- but only, only if you promise to behave. Otherwise, I'll turn this post around and go home. So please, if you are a visitor- frequent or not, feel free to post up in our comments- be heard. Just know that if you flame or spam me I will hunt you down and force you to do things that will make your mother and children cry - most of them involve having to play THIS GAME (btw- gotta love any game that gets that good of a review).

So thanks for the support and hope to see you around.

Chris

4 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Ramble on! I'll read 'em and comment, but then again, I always do :)

Kristin Hanson said...

By the way, you've been tagged

The Kidds said...

I don't comment because I'm lazy- but I do like seeing what you two are up to! Love Jess

Kristin Hanson said...

Ok so Im actualy leaving a comment(Dave) And you can consider this SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM cuz i doubt you'll actualy do anything about it ;)... no actually im just sitting in the hospial while baby and mommy are sleeping, and no Call of Duty to play :(. but i'll tell ya what I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of offroad extreme special edition... i've never played a game with turd like graphics and game play.