Monday, November 26, 2007

We finally took some pictures!

But they're not posted yet. Sorry.
In accordance with my goal from a couple weeks ago, when we went to Disneyland for Thanksgiving with Chris's parents, we definitely took our camera. We (meaning Chris) took quite a few pictures, most of them not of us, but we did manage to get a few with one or both of us. I'll post up a couple of my favorites. Disneyland was all decked out for Christmas...so now I can't wait to get my tree up and what few decorations I have out! Be patient for the pictures...they really are coming, but we (meaning one of us, probably Chris) have to convert them to jpeg format and graze through the massive number that we (meaning Chris) took.

1 comment:

Kristin Hanson said...

Lol - good way to put him to work, Licia! Hopefully he doesn't get too side tracked and forgets. Like Dave, who has been playing Mass Effect straight for the past two days. He was going through withdrawls at our labor and delivery class last night!