Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hmm...tagged?

So I'm new to this whole tagged thing...and since I don't know anybody besides Dave and Kristin with a blog...it won't go beyond me...but here goes...

Five things I was doing ten years ago...
1.) Getting good grades
2.) Running track and cross country
3.) Heart attacking friends (don't ask)
4.) Doing my homework
5.) I don't remember anything else (I was very boring...)

Five things on my to-do list today...
1.) Take more pictures
2.) Post on my blog more
3.) Keep in touch more with old friends
4.) Not get called as Relief Society President
5.) Not get sick from kids anymore

Five snacks I enjoy...
1.) Frito Lay Munchies Cheese Fix....can't get enough...
2.) Chex Mix Chocolate Peanut Butter
3.) Fresh fruit ( grapes, apples, oranges, just about anything)
4.) Apple Crisp
5.) Loaded Baked Potato Pringles

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1.) Buy Chris a HUGE garage so he could bang on cars when he got stressed
2.) Buy my parents a house with massive amounts of land
3.) Buy Chris's parents a house with a home for all of their cars
4.) Buy myself a house that I would never have to leave
5.) Buy Chris and I a lifetime membership to Disneyland and join Club 33

Three of my bad habits...
1.) Biting my nails
2.) not picking up my messes
3.) Not picking up Chris's messes

Five places I have lived...
1.) Colorado Springs, CO
2.) North Ogden, UT
3.) Logan, UT
4.) La Jolla, CA (Yeah, its kinda part of San Diego, but otherwise I wouldn't have 5)
5.) San Diego, CA

Five jobs I've had...
1.) Landscaper (okay so I pulled weeds and mowed lawns)
2.) Assembly-line worker
3.) Receptionist
4.) Assistant Center Director
5.) Preschool teacher

Five things people probably don't know about me...
1.) I'm a master of Lego Star Wars
2.) I'm addicted to my Nintendo DS
3.) I like to cook, especially bake, but never do cause I hate to clean up
4.) Disneyland is my favorite place to be besides home (my apartment)
5.) I love to go on long bike rides, but again, never do, because I'm lazy

So that's it. And since no one else reads my blog or has one of their own, I'll not be tagging anyone this time around...and anyone who reads this needs to get a blog!!!

5 comments:

Pulcheria said...

HI! It's so great to know where to find you on the web! Hope all is well. (This is Jan).

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Very nice, Lish. Thanks for sharing the info, but thank you even more for not tagging me. :)

Holladay Duplex said...

Hi! Now I have read your blog because you read mine because we both know the same people...and then it turns out we live very close to each other. Crazy. I'm sure I've seen you (well, not SURE, but I do walk past the ECEC a lot!).

Holladay Duplex said...

PS Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love to see new posts on your blog. This one brought back some good memories...has it been that long ago? I can't believe all that has transpired in the last 8 years. Thanks for keeping me updated.
-Sars