Monday, November 12, 2007

How many cameras does it take?

So I was bored tonight and thought I'd update our blog. Hmmm, I thought, I'll put up some new pictures. And then I realized, I don't have many pictures of Chris and I. Its not for lack of cameras, we have about 9 or 10. We just don't take pictures of each other or us. Maybe its because neither one of us really likes being in pictures, but I miss having them to look at. Or maybe its because we always forget to take the camera when we go places or forget to get it out when we take it. I guess some of that comes from the fact that I don't feel like we ever do anything exciting. But, looking back over the last few years...I know we've done stuff, but I have nothing to show for it. So, here's my goal. We have an amazing digital SLR camera. My goal is to take pictures of each other or us together at least three times this holiday season. I know it doesn't seem like much, but when you've got nothing to show for three years...a couple times in a couple months could make a difference. That's my goal. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully by the new year I have some pictures, just in case someone looks at my blog.

1 comment:

Kristin Hanson said...

We have the same issue, however I think that we just might have more pictures once the baby is born. But we all know Dave and I won't be in many of them....