Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Resistance is Futile, OR My Gas is More Expensive the Your Gas

I have been holding out. Fighting, if you will. And I dodged the bullet one more time, but I don't know how much longer I can take it. I may have to do the unthinkable and put in $4/gal gas pretty soon. Currently the average in SD is something like $3.98. Too bad only Costco hits below that #. Seems that every where I look it's $4.03 or more. But I found a sweet little oasis of $3.95 where I barely could bring myself to put in 3 gallons- I did it mostly cause I needed to wash the windows and that was best way to do it. Good thing I did, cause it rained today- I didn't even have to wash the whole car just the windows and POOF! rain. I'm good. Now I just wish I could get the same kind of results with my science.

No comments: