Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Proof is in the Pudding, Pt. II

So you know I don't think I could have asked for more cooperation to drive home my whole UCSD vs. SDSU than the last week has provided me. First of all was the Taekwondo story (here) and now there is THIS! Now this thing is so big that I know people back East that heard about it. We're talkin' CNN AND Fox News big. You know drugs are really, really bad, but drugs mixed with weapons and lots of cash- yeah now you're just plain out of control. It's times like this that I want to make sure I distance myself from SDSU even more. Btw- as a corollary to what I started out talking about which was sports teams don't help you have a better school always... read THIS. That's right another reason that I wish people would just forget that SDSU is even part of San Diego. Now just in case there's any questions
A) I do NOT go to SDSU
B) I do NOT do crack
C) I do NOT involve myself in any way with ANY SDSU sports team.

The funniest part to all this is how I was decried by people I know when earlier this year Alicia and I posted about Foreign Frat Parties with Guns, turns out that we had it all wrong. Not only do frat boys have guns in the army but they apparently LEARN how to have such ragin' parties at home when they go to school at SDSU. Yup, so you have Local Frat Parties with Guns! Good thing that whole frat boy stereotype is so off-basis, huh!?!
-Chris

1 comment:

Schultzoo said...

What was that? You do crack...Just kidding. I know where you go and I won't hold you going to SDSU against you. :) Just kidding I know you love UCSD and that is the only school in San Diego; the other school seems to be more of a disaster than an education.