Friday, May 2, 2008

Raise in Rent

So when I always pay rent, the first thing I think is how I could be owning a house in UT or ID right about now. So imagine how much worse it was when we got the official news that our rent would be going up again, not too much mind you, but still that's a few hundred more a year. However, it all seems to even out. How you ask? Easy. I got a call from Michelle (my sister) it was currently snowing at their house in UT. Meanwhile I was down in La Jolla enjoying SUN and about 68, with a slight breeze, just enough to keep it enjoyable.
Well when you put it that way...
Maybe I will just shut up about the rent.
-Chris

4 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Yes, yes you should.
I live in a place where the housing market is even cheaper than in Utah. But that comes with flooding, ice-storms, tornadoes (sp?) etc.

Sunshine dollars, baby. Sunshine dollars.

Natalie said...

We paid $90,000 for a three bedroom house. Sounds like a bargain, but it came with a black mold infested bathroom and we have to share a border with Omaha, Ne. Somedays I'd take higher rent to be out of the midwest, but not higher gas prices.

Jer and Nat

Anonymous said...

Just to entice you, I'm in a 4-bedroom house in Southern Idaho for $400 a month... Come on up, we need some cool neighbors!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get a chance to look at this! We went through it yesterday (June 2) and loved it! If we end up getting it the party is at our place and everybody's invited.

http://www.utahrealestate.com/803459