Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 20th

So I am defending my PhD dissertation that morning.

As is required it is a public defense. So that means that anyone and everyone is invited- don't worry you won't be the only non-scientist as I know for a fact several of our friends and family will be there as such here are the details:

Moores UCSD Cancer Center
Goldberg Auditorium
May 20th, 9:00 AM

3855 Health Sciences Dr. 92093

It will last about 1 hour (maybe a few minutes over)
after the defense we'll be having food and such in the next room over, so...

If you're gonna come and want to eat please just RSVP us by any means (Text, IM, here on the blog, facebook, etc.)


Thanks to all the well wishers and everyone for the help.


1 comment:

Pulcheria said...

I SO wish I could come. I know it's gonna be amazing!