Monday, May 24, 2010

Done and Done and Done

It's all over. I'm a doctor now (yes, technically I am really a doctor!). The good news is I got my PhD without any difficulty (I mean to say that the day of things went smoothly) and now I just need to find a job. I continue down that road and hope that maybe one of these applications will finally pay off. In the mean time I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who called, wrote, came down, etc. to cheer me on, it was awesome. I'm just glad it's over. Worst part about all of this is that as of right now, nothing has changed, same title, same jobs needs, same everything.

~Chris

3 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

YAY now come visit us ;)

Jason said...

Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment.

Alicia said...

Are you a doctor doctor or a leonard kind of doctor?