Friday, March 12, 2010

The Way it's Done

Today I just submitted the first draft of my last paper to my boss. So what does this mean? Well first of all it means that in the last 3 weeks I have written three journal papers (A summary of a subset of my research that gets published in a peer-reviewed journal). This means that I now have four first-authorships and I am in a prime position to finish writing my dissertation in the next month! I have no idea how I did it, but I succeeded in writing 50+ pages of science crap in less than 2 weeks total time. All I can say is my brain hurts! Now I just have some revisions and some minor details to iron out.
And just to preempt any discussion I have NO IDEA when I'm "Going to be done" so don't bother asking, and NO, I don't know where we're going to be next. I just know this. I did a lot of writing and I feel good that it will pay off before too long.

On another positive note- I may actually be able to enjoy a Saturday, even if I have some work to do.

Chris

1 comment:

Pulcheria said...

Great job! No wonder your brain hurts. I'm impressed!