Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1 down, 3 left to go

So I finished a successful run on the microscope so that means I only have one of those left to do and then 2 gels and we're looking at the end of the road. Now we know that my boss will have something else to say on the matter but you know you gotta take what you can get. The first of the final three manuscripts went to him (the boss) this morning and that means yours truly is looking at maybe a month or two left and hopefully only a couple weeks of benchwork left. So the prospect of getting out before the end of spring is starting to look more like a reality. Man wouldn't that be sweet. I do know that I will have to stall as I am slated to go to DC for AACR and Lish has already bought her tix to join... looks like I get to stall.

No comments: