Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tonight We Ride!

Yeah so it's that time again. What time you may ask? Well time, of course, for the annual Midnight Madness Bike Ride through San Diego. It's coming up on August 15th (that's a Saturday). We're getting stoked and of course not doing anything to be prepared (it's always better that way). So if you're interested in coming out to ride with us let one of the two of us know and we'll get the details squared away. Also if you're from out of town and want to ride with us I'm pretty sure we can put up a few people in the apt for the evening (yes I am epecially directing this to residents of North O-Town). In the mean time I'm gonna have to figure a way to mount the bike racks on to the Yakima Bars... hmm I'm sure I can make this work some how...

~Chris

No comments: