Friday, November 7, 2008

A WARNING

I've tried very diplomatically to dance around the issues of this election year. Including B-Rock Obama, John McCain, Sarah Fey, and Joe "The Plumber" Biden, amongst other things like Prop 8, Prop 1a, 4, and the TON of other crap in SD. But it's over, and now the real fights begin.

So Let It Be Known:

This is MY BLOG, a place where Lish and I can post as we will, as such I'm gonna start flying the flag of Amendment 1. Yup, I claim freedom to worship how I will and freedom to publish what I will, you don't like it- leave!

I was once taught that freedom of speech is not so that you can say what you want, it's so that the other guy can say all the things that offend YOU. Part of the rules of the US is that we can and should say what is our opinion, who you listen to and what you do after is your own choice.

~Chris

No comments: